EthiFinance ratings quality policy
EthiFinance Ratings is a service company whose main objective is:
- To express, through the issuance of European-wide ratings, an independent credit opinion on the ability of an entity to meet its financial obligations in a timely manner, enabling access to new sources of funding
EthiFinance Ratings' quality policy is based on the following points:
- Client satisfaction
- Skilled employees
- High quality services
- The value of its processes
- Continuous improvement
1. Ethifinance Ratings is a client-focused company
Our Quality Management System allows us to be continuously responsive to of our clients’ needs based upon:
- The fulfilment of the service requirements agreed with our clients
- An effective response to our clients or prospects‘ demands in relation to the services and products we provide
- A full assessment of client feedback
- A thorough analysis of customer satisfaction measurement
These procedures allow us to regularly enhance the services and products we provide and to develop improvements on a regular basis.
2. The skills and the training of our employees is a permanent focus
EthiFinance Ratings’ staff consists of a highly skilled team of professionals, dedicated to its work and to customer satisfaction. To maintain our high standards, EthiFinance pays specific attention to the following:
- Adapting regularly the definition of each existing job within the company and related requirements and expectations
- Analysing exhaustively each employee’s profile
- Having a continuous training plan for employees to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge and make each employee fits into the correct position
- Encouraging internal promotion: current employees are always considered first for new positions before a vacancy is opened to external candidates
3. High quality services
EthiFinance Ratings has a deep commitment to providing products and services with complete, up to date, and well-designed information. We always deliver our products and reply to queries in a timely manner, to make the relationship with our clients work as seamlessly as possible.
We always work to develop and enhance our product portfolio; we are for example about to launch an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Rating service.
Each product has its own quality standards, which enables us to proceed to exhaustive quality checks before delivery to the client.
4. The value of its processes
EthiFinance Ratings is an organisation concerned with efficiency (e.g. efficiency of its employees, efficiency of its IT systems, etc.).
All internal processes of EthiFinance Ratings are implemented and organised with a focus on individual and overall process efficiency. Each product resulting from each process adds value to the input elements of the process.
This ongoing concern for process value supports the EthiFinance Ratings Quality Policy.
5. Continuous improvement
EthiFinance Ratings is a dynamic organization in a changing environment. Applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, stakeholders’ interests, and technology are fluctuating elements and this forces us to be always ready to adapt.
In order to always provide the best and up-to-date services, EthiFinance Ratings also always looks to improve its Quality Management System.
EthiFinance Ratings’ top management is fully committed to ongoing improvement of products, procedures, and Quality Policy Management to ensure customer satisfaction.
To fulfil all the above-mentionned commitments, Ethifinance top managers have decided to implement a Quality Management System according to the ISO9001-UNE-EN requirements.
This Quality Policy is designed by EthiFinance top managers who ensure that:
- It is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation
- It includes a commitment to satisfy all applicable requirements and to continual improvement
- Provides a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives
- Is communicated to all levels of the organisation and to all interested parties through its dissemination on the website www.ethifinance.com
- It is periodically reviewed for continuing suitability