EthiFinance provides financial actors with climate and ESG reporting tools that enable them to meet the expectations of their stakeholders, meet their regulatory obligations and manage their approach as responsible investors.
In order to allow financial actors to monitor the nonfinancial performance of their assets, meet the transparency obligations to which they are subjected, and communicate with their stakeholders, EthiFinance offers a reporting solution combining quantitative measurement and qualitative analysis.
This solution allows investors to highlight:
- The overall ESG performance of invested companies supplemented with a qualitative analysis on four pillars (Environment, Employees, Society, Governance)
- The best and worst performers based on ESG criteria
- The ESG performance of each of the sectors invested in
- The share of assets and invested companies exposed to controversies, controversial activities, and fossil fuels
- Comparison of the portfolio's performance to that of a benchmark
In order to extend its coverage of ESG data on large caps, EthiFinance has access to research from an external data provider that enables it to obtain the ratings of private and sovereign issuers in the portfolio.
Example of deliverables:
- Classic ESG reporting, based on assets held directly
- ESG fund of funds reporting, based on transparent portfolios
- Multi-cap ESG reporting measures the nonfinancial performance of portfolios invested in asset classes of varying sizes
The climate report produced by EthiFinance allows investors to measure the climate impact of their assets and thus communicate with their stakeholders, meet regulatory transparency requirements and make informed investment decisions.
The performance indicators reported are:
- Carbon footprint and intensity
- 2°C - 1.5°C alignment trajectory
- Environmental footprint
- Brown share / green share
- 2°C alignment of the energy mix
Example of deliverables:
- Classic ESG reporting, based on directly held assets
- ESG fund reporting, based on transparent portfolio
Article 29 report
EthiFinance assists institutional investors in meeting the requirements of Article 29 LEC.
EthiFinance offers its expertise in ESG consulting and its tools for analysing assets’ ESG and climate performance to investors. This turnkey service enables them to quickly comply with Article 29 while initiating or consolidating their responsible investment approach.
A three-step process :
- Assessment of your approach: evaluate the level of maturity of your responsible investor approach to propose a tailor-made offer
- Setting up workshops: supporting you in identifying your ESG priorities and building or strengthening your approach
- Production of reporting elements (ESG, Climate, Taxonomy, Biodiversity): Providing you with ESG and climate indicators adapted to your needs and regulatory requirements
CF : Article